Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan Scheme
The Topper for your children’s Higher Education
Ensure a bright future for your children. Provide them with the best of higher education in India or abroad. Avail Dena Vidya Laxmi Educational Loan.
You are eligible if:
Study in India:
- You are an Indian national and have secured admission to a professional or technical course in an Indian or Foreign university.
- Simply walk in with the marksheet of the qualifying exam. and proof of admission.
Graduation courses, Post-Graduation courses, Masters & PhD, Professional courses.
Graduation : For job oriented professional / technical courses offered by reputed universities
Post Graduation : MCA, MBA, MS etc.
Courses conducted by CIMA-London, CPA in USA etc.
Loan takes care of :
- Upto Rs.10 lakhs for studies in India.
- Upto- Rs. 20 lakhs for studies abroad.
- Fee payable to colleges/ schools/ hostels
- Examination/ Library/ Laboratory fees.
- Purchase of books, equipment, instruments and uniforms.
- Passage fare for travel abroad.
- Purchase of computers needed to complete the course.
- Any other expense to complete the course like study tours, project work, thesis etc.
Rate of Interest
- Upto Rs. 4 lakhs- NIL for study in India and abroad.
- Above Rs. 4 lakhs- 5% for study in India and 15% for study abroad.
Please Check out the Interest Rates Section to find latest Interest Rates applicable.
1% interest concession if interest is serviced as and when due during the moratorium period when repayment holiday is specified.
SIMPLE INTEREST CHARGED DURING MORATORIUM PERIOD.
Rs.1000/- for studies abroad which is refundable on availing the limit.
|For loans upto Rs.7.50 lakhs
||Upto 10 years
|For loans above Rs.7.50 lakhs
||Upto 15 years
Since the rules, regulations, eligibility conditions, repayments and interests rates etc are revised by the banks from time to time
in keeping pace with the changing capital market conditions, students and parents are advised to thoroughly check the terms and conditions
of educational loan scheme on offer at the time of application.